We Welcome You as our Guest!
Whether you are new to Orthodox Christianity or are visiting from another Orthodox parish, we warmly welcome you to join with us, and we would be honored by your visit. A few notes to first time visitors:
- We won’t make a public spectacle of you or ask you to do anything uncomfortable.
- We lay no expectation on visitors of financial contribution to our parish’s ministries.
- We love kids! Our children worship together with us—they are not segregated out during our services. If your child gets a bit out of hand, please do not feel embarrassed to make a visit to the narthex until the child is ready to rejoin everyone else in worship.
- All of our services are held in English.
We are interested in greeting you following any of our services and to be of assistance in whatever way we can.
The Sunday morning service in the Orthodox Church is called the Divine Liturgy. Prior to the Divine Liturgy is a beautiful chanted prayer service called Matins.
On Saturdays, we have a service of chanted prayer called Great Vespers.
- Matins – Sunday – 9:25AM
- Liturgy – Sunday – 10:30AM
- Sunday School & Adult Education – 12:30PM
- Great Vespers – Saturday – 630PM
Check the calendar for the actual schedule.
What to expect at a Divine Liturgy.